Top 10 Things To Do On 30A
We get it. Deciding what to do on your 30A vacation can sometimes be a bit overwhelming. There are so many great options! From enjoying the many notable eateries, to shopping, swimming, or hopping on a bike to take in the views, you can always find something to do both on and off the white-sand beaches.
Let us help! Check out our list of top 10 things we recommend for first time visitors or longtime vacationers of the Emerald Coast!
1. Pontoon Boat Rentals - Gather your crew together for a fun-filled boat day on the Bay. Cruise over to crab island and be sure to stop off at one of the waterfront restaurants along the way.
2. Bonfire on the Beach - Make a sunset at the beach unforgettable and cozy up around a fire with s'mores, music, and a great time with friends/family!
3. Fishing Trip - Book a local charter and catch a great day, some sun, some waves (and hopefully some fish!)
4. Sand Castle Lessons - Learn to build sand castles like a pro! Lessons are available for families and even as team building activities for all adult groups.
5. Snorkeling - See the gulf from a different perspective and take a dive into the emerald waters (and maybe discover some treasure!)
6. Massages - Vacations at the beach are all about relaxation. Why not feel the ultimate calm by penciling in a pampering with an in-home massage?
7. Dolphin Cruises - Keep your fins up, your eyes peeled, and book an eco tour to pay a visit to some pretty impressive locals.
8. Golf - Step off the sand and onto the green! Get your group together to play on the beautiful courses near the beaches of 30A.
9. Tennis Lessons - Is there a better souvenir than taking home a new a skill?? Learn how to swing, hit and serve right here on 30A!
10. E-Bike Rentals - Skip the traffic and rent electric bikes for the most breezy way to tour 30A!
Ready to plan your visit?