Have you ever wanted to live at the beach???
Live Well is looking for engaging, energetic and positive retail sales employees. Our culture is one that is focused on customer engagement and service. We’re a fast growing brand looking for team members that want to grow with us!
The Live Well brand is about choosing to live a life you love. Learn more about our mission and story here.
- Tips (Average an additional $4+ per hour)
- Company paid vacations upon reaching goals (2021 British Virgin Islands Cruise week for 2 - $5K value)
- Full time positions come with 10 days of personal time off
- Bonus opportunities
- 30% employee discount
- Flexible schedule (with advance notice)
- IT’S AT THE BEACH!!!!!
The Live Well Store is located in the heart of The Hub on 30A. (The Hub is an entertainment district and gathering place for families and friends with great restaurants, shopping and events. With six restaurants and two full bars there's something to please every palate in your group.)
Live Well 30A Hub Store Positions
Reports to : Director of Retail/Sourcing
Job Purpose : The Store Manager will provide a management position that will be responsible for the proper operations of the store.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Manages the operation of the store engaged in selling our general line of merchandise.
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties.
- Ensure that store is properly staffed at all times. Manager may have to come in if someone calls in or doesn’t show.
- Monitors stock level of store and back-stock merchandise and supplies and adjusts as necessary.
- Works with management to ensure that products are ordered in time for peak season.
- Supervises employees to ensure that LW standards are met in regards to customer service and store presentation.
- Conducts store meetings and trains staff on products and store standards.
- Responsible for staff performance evaluations and corrective actions to include terminations.
- Answers customer’s inquiries and resolves appropriately.
- Ensure daily cleaning checklist is completed.
- Participate in the selection of interns for peak season hires.
- Work with management to establish Best Practices for optimal store efficiency.
- Ensures bank deposits are made at least 3 times per week.
- Responsible for Capturing/Packing/Shipping Shopify orders.
- Works with MKTG team to ensure all in-store products are listed on-line.